- All products of authors on website https://hsc.com.vn (hereafter called “Website”) including all forms of design, contents, sounds, and images are owned by HSC and protected by Vietnam's intellectual property law and other relevant laws, except when HSC has different announcements. If there is no official written agreement of HSC, such copyrights must not be copied, modified, transferred, presented, slide-showed, distributed, stored or created the other versions of the Website and form of design, content, sounds, images in the Website in any forms.
- HSC has right to suspend or terminate access to the Website provided by HSC without prior notice to any user suspected of infringing and HSC has right to claim damages compensation (if any).
- HSC prohibits all forms of use which are not permitted for the Website of HSC, including abuse, stealing copyright, misuse the meaning of any products on this website and regulations on its security.
- Website users need to know that HSC can publish or transfer any information that users provided through this website to:
- Any unit under HSC or information suppliers of HSC;
- Any individual or organization which is agreed by Website users and when HSC have rights, obligations or is compelled to announce such information as regulated by law;
- Any country in the world if HSC finds it necessary or reasonable to do so.
In case of website users do not agree with HSC's announcement or transfer of information, users must notify in writing within 24 hours to HSC from the date of using the Website. After this time, HSC understands that Users allow HSC to perform without any related complaints.
- Website users agree that HSC will control, monitor and record any use of this Website.
- Website for personal purposes provided that they must preserve any copyright or notice containing in downloaded information and must clearly annotate.
- Website users are not allowed to use any information on the Website for commercial purposes in any form. With the written agreement of HSC, Website users may download information and print on the paper provided that the user has to retain any copyrights or notices contained in information downloaded and must contain a clear description of the source of the information.
- In case access to some parts of this Website requires user identification and password, users yourselves must set up security processes and restrict other people from using your identification information and password. Users are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of account, identification information and password and are absolutely responsible for all activities that occur of that account.
Users must immediately notify HSC of unauthorized use of password or account or any other breach regarding security. HSC is not responsible for lost or compromised accounts due to user error or subjectivity with any accidental or intentional reasons before notifying us of account security issues.
- There is no guarantee to users regarding the operational safety of HSC website, including not meet to user requirements or not be damaged, virus or interrupted due to technical factors and external impact. Users bear the risk when using.
- HSC is not responsible for any risks or other issues related to the access, use website of users.
If copyright owners, partners or the licensing authority discovered that any information copyright on the Website of HSC is violated, confirm by the following rules:
- Prove violation of copyright.
- Prove which material was violated in copyright.
- Inform fully to allow HSC specify which material was violated.
- Provide written statements which prove that the use of such materials is not allowed by the owner, partners or licensing authority.