- HSC was one of the three first Authorized - Participant of Vietnam Local ETF VFMVN30 DIAMON.
- Launched eKYC - electronically verifying the authenticity of the client which allows HSC's client to open accounts online.
- Launched myhsc - an integrated digital platform that supports investors to trade all financial products in one application.
- Launched Customer Serivice Center at 2nd floor of AB Tower
Since inception in 2003, HSC has steadily grown in size and capital base to become one of the leading securities and financial services firms in Vietnam
- Increased charter capital to VND 3,058 billion.
- Bond.hsc.com.vn was launched as new digital trading platform for bond’s investors.
- Mr. Trinh Hoai Giang – Deputy CEO was appointed to the position of Chief Executive Officer
- Launched an online customer brokerage channel via website: www.online.hsc.com.vn along with a fanpage: “Smart Money - Dòng tiền Thông minh” provides training courses and practical advisory packages which are able to reach the high demands of customers who want to enhance their investment capacity.
- Opened the Nam Sai Gon Transaction Office.
- Successfully organized the Emerging Vietnam 2018 Conference which is considered as a bridge between more than 40 leading companies in Vietnam and 200 international investors.
- Launched HSC Trade on Android, fulfilled HSC’s trading channels on mobile devices: Web, Android, iOS.
- Extended foreign ownership limit (FOL) to 100% charter capital from May 19, 2017.
- Participated as a pioneer in the inauguration of Vietnam Derivatives Market, marking a milestone in the development of Vietnam’s securities market.
- Successfully issued VND 800 million corporate bond.
- Launched HSC iTrade: a breakthrough web-based platform based on smart trading applications.
- Received Certificate of Merit from The Ministry of Finance for significant contributions to securities market development and contributing to economic -social development
- Established Nguyen Van Troi transaction office in HCMC and Lang Ha transaction office in Hanoi.
- Received Certificate of Merit from The Prime Minister of Vietnam for significant contributions to securities market development from 2010 - 2014.
- Received Certificate of Merit from The Chairman of Ho Chi Minh City People’s Committee for significantly contributing to the long-term development goals of HCMC.
- Launched new website with interactive web design and online trading application on iPad - HSC Trade Pro.
- Received Certificate of Merit from Ministry of Finance for significant contribution to HNX’s development from 2009 - 2014.
- Increased charter capital to over VND 1,273 billion.
- Obtained certification of ISO/IEC 27001:2005 standard for “Providing online trading and brokerage services” from TUV Rheinland (Germany)
- Increased charter capital to over VND 1,008 billion.
- Established Cho Lon transaction office in HCMC.
- Officially launched direct connections to both Bloomberg and Reuters networks by FIX (Financial Information Exchange) - standard electronic protocol for pre-trade communications and trade executions.
- Increased charter capital to over VND 998 billion.
- Relocated head office and IT Data Center to new corporate headquarters at AB Tower, 76 Le Lai, District 1, HCMC.
- Increased charter capital to VND 600 billion.
- Established 4 transaction offices: Tran Hung Dao, 3 Thang 2 in HCMC and Ba Trieu, Kim Lien in Hanoi.
- Officially listed on Ho Chi Minh City Stock Exchange under stock ticker HCM.
- Upgraded internet trading platform (VI-Trade system) and launched VIP-Trade, an advanced version of VITrade allowing real-time transactions.
- Established Lang Ha transaction office in Hanoi.
- Increased charter capital to VND 395 billion.
- Launched the Call Center PBX support system and VITrade system to facilitate Internet trading.
- Established Hau Giang transaction office in HCMC
- Increased charter capital to VND 200 billion.
- Established the Hanoi branch at 6 Le Thanh Tong, Hoan Kiem District.
- Issued shares for strategic shareholders HDBANK and FIDICO.
- Increased charter capital to VND 100 billion.
- Relocated headquarters and transaction office to Capital Place Building, 6 Thai Van Lung Street, District 1, HCMC.
- Initiated operations after receiving Certificate of Business (Registration No. 4103001573) from Department of Planning and Investment of HCMC on April 23, 2003 and Business Permit No.11/SSC-GPHDKD from State Securities Commission on April 29, 2003.
- Launched operations with an initial capital of VND 50 billion, one of the largest capital bases within the securities sector in Vietnam at the time